Kunos Simulazioni posted a new promotion video introducing the Porsche 911 Carrera S which is part of the Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack DLC Volume 1.
The Porsche Pack DLC volume 1 is available at the dedicated Steam page. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are scheduled to be released in November.
The Porsche 911 Turbo has always been the flagship of the iconic German sports car brand. The many 911 variants we have seen appear through the years, all feature a more or less similar and very recognizable shape. All of them stayed faithful to the original 911 concept for more than 50 years.
The 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera S is powered by a six-cylinder twin turbo boxer engine that pumps 420 hp (309 kW) via the 7-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox. All this power propels the 911 Carrera S from zero to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds and gives it a top speed of 308 km/h.
Porsche 911 Carrera S Specifications:
- Engine: 2981cc six-cylinder boxer, 414bhp @ 6500rpm, 369lb ft @ 1700-5000rpm
- Transmission: Seven-speed PDK twin-clutch auto, rear-wheel drive
- Performance: 3.9sec 0-62mph (PDK), 193mph, 36.5mpg, 199g/km CO2
- Weight / material: 1440kg/steel and aluminium
- Dimensions (length/width/height in mm): 4499/1808/1296mm