A handbrake allows perfect drifts in rallye and drift simulations
If you spin your wheel rim there is no way to press any button on your wheel rim
All dimensions and the travel is identical to a real handbrake in a race car
Instead of pressing a button you get the real deal
Mount the lever either horizontal like in a sports car or vertical like in a race car
The rubber foam grip simply feels great
The handbrake is designed to deliver maximal functionality and reliability at an outstanding price performance
Like in a real race car the handbrake is not just an on/off button but an analog axis.
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will notwork on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Size (L x W x H) : 48.00cm x 17.00cm x 13.00cm
- Weight: 1.28kg
- Volume weight: 2.12kg
- ClubSport Handbrake
- Quick Guide
- Cable to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- Cable to connect to ClubSport Pedals V3 or ClubSport USB adapter